- All aromatherapy products and essential oils must be kept in a safe place, out of the reach of children and animals.
- Essential oils are inflammable. Keep them away from fire.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case essential oils get into the eyes wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advise.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted on the skin and do not change the component proportion of suggested recipes.
- Prior to application of any aromatherapy product conduct an allergy test. Apply a small amount of the product on a sensitive area of the body (usually the inside of the elbow) and leave it for 24 hours. If an allergic reaction or/and irritation occur avoid using that particular product.
- Some essential oils may cause photosensitivity. Please consult a certified aromatherapist or your pharmacist prior to exposure to the sun or a solarium.
- When pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your doctor and/or your pharmacist prior to any use of essential oils.
- The suggested recipes are usually suitable only for adults and children older than 12 years. For younger children please consult an certified aromatherapist.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)