My top ten of herbal teas:
- Dictamon: antioxidant, antibacterial and soothing action.
- Verbena: stimulative and soothing qualities. It relieves migraines, stomach conditions and digestive system diseases. In addition, it contributes to the detoxification of the human body and helps fight cellulite.
- Melissa: great at combating stress, insomnia, nervous indigestion and melancholy.
- Mint: refreshes the breath and relieves indigestion, inflammation of the intestinal tract, insomnia and headaches.
- Salep: can stimulate and warm the whole body. At the same time, it soothes the nerves and combats stress and fatigue, offering a sense of well-being.
- Dandelion: a digestive and diuretic stimulant that supports the well functioning of the liver and also helps body detoxification.
- Tisane: known to combat kidney stones and to relieve from migraines, constipation, indigestion, fever and coughs.
- Tettle: combats insomnia, diarrhoea and bronchitis. Moreover, it contributes to the proper functioning of the respiratory system, while it also has diuretic and anti-diabetic properties.
- Sage: recommended for the treatment of colds. It also relieves inflamed throats and sore gums, while stimulating the body at the same time.
- Chamomile: offers relaxation and stress relief. It helps fight insomnia, indigestion and mouth ulcers. It is also recommended for exterior use, on wounds.
Post a Comment